Experienced in delivering effective training to individuals, small and large groups, we offer a flexible solution to your environmental training needs, providing exactly what you need, in the way you need it.
3rdi run regular seminars and workshops for small business owners, environmental managers, business advisors, and lawyers from other specialisms wanting to know more about environmental laws as they apply to businesses in the UK. Our 2015 programme is now finished and our 2016 programme is in preparation. Please email publictraining at 3rdi (@ not at, and .co.uk) to be added to the mailing list. If there is a particular area you would like to learn about, just let us know.
In addition to our public seminars and workshops, 3rdi can deliver bespoke training including:
- One-to-one training, either physically or virtually;
- Creation of bespoke training material covering just those aspects your staff need to know about;
- Blended learning courses, using online and physical materials with mixed role-play and question and answer sessions to ensure learning objectives are met;
- Workshops and seminars for small or large groups – teams, sub-teams, whole departments or organisations – to help you get your message across;
- Reviews of your extant materials, with updates where laws or best practice have changed.
Furthermore, we are happy to provide speakers to contribute to multi-disciplinary presentations – for instance where you are looking to deliver knowledge sessions to start-up businesses or young entrepreneurs, or as a value added service to your clients.